100% Organic & NaturalGrowmax G
Organic Fertilizer & Pest Repellents₹110.00
GrowMax-G is a combined formula of naturally occurring Humic, Fluvic & Amino compound, making it an efficient organic potassium fertilizer. Humic and Fulvic acids are the final break-down constituent in the natural decay of plant and animal materials.
GrowMax-G is a combined formula of naturally occurring Humic, Fluvic & Amino compound, making it an efficient organic potassium fertilizer. Humic and Fulvic acids are the final break-down constituent in the natural decay of plant and animal materials. These organic acids are found in pre-historic deposits. GrowMax-G contains a wealth of micro nutrients and soil conditioners which improves the physical and chemical qualities of the soil. This promotes good soil structure and texture which is conducive for enhancing microbial activities. GrowMax-G is an excellent plant growth stimulant which improves the soil, promotes good root development, stimulates seed germination, promotes crop growth, improves crop resilience, improves crop quality and protects agricultural ecological environment.
GrowMax-G increases the plant's resistance to unfavourable stress factors such as attacks of peroxide compounds, toxins, and free radicals. It also helps in the synthesis of chlorophyll, sugars, vitamins and amino-acids, which are essential for the plants. It is also a soil activator and soil conditioner, by magnifying the available fertilizer in the soil.
- 100% Natural, organic and bio-degradable product.
- It contains micro nutrients acting as a soil conditioner.
- Improves soil structure thereby enhancing microbial activities.
- A well-balanced nutrient that magnifies available fertilizer.
- Enhances the resilience of crops from pest, disease and toppling resistance.
- An efficient biological catalyst.
- Provides stimulus for beneficial soil micro-organisms.
- Reduces drought, heat and cold stress and improve yield stability.
HOW TO APPLY?
- Potted Plants: 30 grams spread around the plant.
- Lawns: 30-60 gm spread per square meter.
- Garden Plants: 30-50 grams to be mixed with soil to be spread on and around the plants.
- Water the plant area thoroughly after application.
WHEN TO APPLY?
Every 3 Weeks
Seeds & New Plantings
Established Plants & Shrubs