100% Organic & NaturalNutrimax 5G Pellets
Organic Fertilizer & Pest Repellents₹85.00
NutriMax 5G is an organic fertilizer made up of neem, pungam, mugwa, karanja and castor cakes which are by-products obtained as a result of cold pressing oil seeds.
NutriMax 5G is an organic fertilizer made up of neem, pungam, mugwa, karanja and castor cakes which are by-products obtained as a result of cold pressing oil seeds. Individually each ingredient of NutriMax 5G have inherent qualities as organic fertilizers and a combo-organic effect and benefit in the ability of each of these cakes compliments and supplements the qualities available in the original individual cakes. Application of NutriMax 5G provides a comprehensive organic solution to crop cultivation as well benefits of macro and micro-nutrients for plants. The process of providing slow and steady nourishment, stimulation, and rejuvenation of the soil makes this a critical necessity for optimum crop cultivation,
NutriMax 5G is active in increasing the growth, leafage, results in rich blossoming, strengthening the roots and improves the general appearance of fruits and vegetables, making it appropriate for application in Greenhouses.
NutriNim Plus also specializes in preventing and treating ailment disorders of plants due to lack or imbalance of Nutritious and trace elements. It is an effective antiseptics, antivirals, antipyretics, anti-inflammatories, and anti-fungals.
- 100% Natural, organic, versatile and bio-degradable product.
- Rich in NPK and micro-nutrients which nourishes the soil for optimum plant growth.
- Improves soil properties, soil binding and water holding capacity.
- Anti-nematode, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties protects the root zone and creates excellent growing condition for plants.
- It is completely safe for humans, earthworms and beneficial insects.
- Combination with potting compost or other fertilizers improves their efficacy.
HOW TO APPLY?
NutriMax 5G is mixed with the soil around the roots of plants , vegetables bushes and trees, it will boost the immune system of the plant.
- Potted Plants: 30 grams spread around the plant.
- Lawns: 30-60 gm spread per square meter.
- Garden Plants: 30-50 grams to be mixed with soil to be spread on and around the plants.
- Water the plant area thoroughly after application.
WHEN TO APPLY?
Every 3 Weeks
Seeds & New Plantings
Established Plants & Shrubs